TBU Rotterdam is a Travel Blogger Conference that this 2013 is held in Rotterdam, Holland from 16th to 19th May. I bought my pre-destination ticket to attend but unfortunately I cannot make it, so I thought why not give away my ticket so someone else can go?
I am quite a new travel blogger, and my first conference was last year TBEX in Girona, and I was not going to attend as I thought it was not worth it, as I was so new...Lucky I met Mrs O around the world and she convinced me to go and it was the best thing I could have done.
So if you are an experienced travel blogger you probably know what TBU is about and if you are newbie just like me I encourage you to try it out. What can be better than getting a ticket to TBU for free??
TBU Dates: from 16th to 19th May
Venue: Mainport Hotel
There are some simple rules to win a ticket to TBU 2013:
- You must be a travel blogger
- You need to comment in this post answering the question: Why do you want to win a free ticket to TBU Rotterdam?
- Like us on Facebook: Tourismwithme
What includes the Ticket: You can check it out in detail at TBU see an example below:
3 days of conference with lunch and night events included.
Free to all delegates
- City Tours
- Tour guide
- Attraction entry
- Transport (if required)
Free to Travel Bloggers (Limited Availability)
Photo or Video Workshops and Walks… they includes
- Expert tuition – 90 minutes to help you improve your photography or videography
- Walking tour of Rotterdam – 90 minutes -
Free to all Delegates
“Welcome To Rotterdam” Event
- Food *
- Drinks *
* Previous conferences have provided very generous hospitality, with plenty of food, drink and a quality event. You can expect the same at TBU Rotterdam.
So you only need to follow the simple rules to get into the contest and cross fingers to win the ticket!!!
On 18th March the winner will be announced!! Hurry up and get into the contest!
The contest has come to an end. I am happy to announce that the winner of the TBU conference pre-destination ticket is: Forrest Walker. Hurry up to get your place for the blogtrips. Congratulations!!
And more over is a pre-destination ticket so you have the chance to also get into a blog trip around Holland for three days